Advocate / Advocacy in courts / Lawyers / Protection of interests in courts of international jurisdictions around the world
Eternity Law International has more than 20 attorneys at law in various jurisdictions around the world.
The protection strategy is developed depending upon the country where the client, his property or dispute/court is located.
Our lawyers have extensive experience in dispute resolution and protection in courts of various jurisdictions such as Ukraine, Russia, Poland, UK, Cyprus, USA, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, and other jurisdictions.
THE LIST OF OUR SERVICES OF PRE-TRIAL AND JUDICIAL PROTECTION CONCLUSION ATTORNEY INCLUDES:
- Supporting the activities of companies in various jurisdictions (support for reporting, pre-trial settlement of disputes, negotiation, development of a defense strategy in courts);
- Preparation of legal conclusions and explanations on international private, economic, civil, tax, labor, criminal legislation of different countries;
- Preparation of complaints, motions, other procedural documents;
- Analysis of the situation regarding the possible settlement of court disputes in the pre-trial order;
- Development of a strategy for conducting trial in court, legal position in a judicial dispute, preparation of the conclusion on the legal position;
- Collection of evidence on the case, preparation of statements of claim, appeals and cassation complaints;
- Representation of clients’ interests in economic, administrative, local courts of different jurisdictions;
- Enforcement of judicial decisions in the case of executive proceedings in various jurisdictions;
- Representation of clients’ interests in arbitration (arbitration) courts of European countries, in the International Commercial Arbitration Court at the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
- Enforcement of decisions of foreign courts and international arbitration;
- Preparation and conclusion of amicable agreements;
The cost of attorney services is discussed individually depending on the tasks assigned.
Please, contact us to find out more about the opportunities to protect your interests and the interests of your business and get individualized advice.