The third Crypto Games Conference is announced
April 25-26, 2019 – Minsk, Belarus
Registration is open!
The third Crypto Games Conference will take place in Minsk, Belarus on April 25-26, 2019 and will feature:
- 1000+ delegates from over 30 countries;
- 100+ speakers in 3 business tracks full of talks and panel discussions;
- CGC Showcase for startups and indie developers to demonstrate their games;
- Series of CGC signature networking events (pre-party, party, mingle, etc.);
- Two-day blockchain gaming hackathon.
“The Crypto Games Conference became a must-visit destination for blockchain gaming professionals,” said Andriy Sharanevych, Co-founder of the Crypto Games Conference.
“Our previous conference, held on October 17-18 in Minsk, Belarus, gathered almost 700 people from 28 countries which makes it the world’s largest and definitive business event focused on blockchain gaming.”
Among regular conference participants are Waves, POA Network, XAYA, DMarket, Scorum, Edgeless, DappRadar, DAO.Casino, TrueFlip, DOGI, DiceyBit, ABYSS, Gumi Inc., Sirin Labs, GAEX, Total Games, WARFIELD, DreamTeam, and many others.
Conference topics revolve around three segments of blockchain gaming – crypto games, iGaming, and gaming ecosystems and services.
LINKS AND CONTACT INFO
To learn more about the Crypto Games Conference please contact: