READY-MADE COMPANY IN THE NETHERLANDS WITH A BANK ACCOUNT
The most common legal form in the Netherlands is Joint Stock Limited Liability Company (BV)
- Allowable minimum share capital – 1 Euro;
- A director / shareholder may be at least one physical person or legal entity.
The advantages of a ready-made Dutch company:
- Renewal of ownership within 24 hours;
- Active customs and registration number, as well as the taxpayer number;
- Active bank account with Internet access;
- Certificate of no filing debts.
Ready-made company in the Netherlands with an account in the payment system – 3 850 EUR.
Ready-made company in the Netherlands with an account in a Dutch bank – 12 500 EUR.
For re-registration of the company itself – a personal visit is not required.
To reissue a bank account to a new owner, a personal visit to the bank is required.
For more detailed company, contact our specialists.
For current offers for the sale of ready-made companies can be checked on our Telegram channel.