REGISTRATION OF THE OFFSHORE COMPANY – OFFSHORE COMPANY – OFFSHORE COMPANY REGISTRATION – OFFSHORE COMPANY
Offshore structures and companies are just words that do not have a specific legal or sense in common. Simply speaking, offshore means “nowhere, except places of physical location of the person using this word”, in other words – abroad.
Offshore business and company are mainly used in relation to issues such as international business management structures and family trusts. The use of international corporate or fiduciary target structures has many causes and advantages.
Many customers and legal entities that use offshore structures and planning tend to:
- Tax cuts
- Asset Protection
- Risk Management
- Increase in the value of assets
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Reduce costs
The most popular reasons for registration of an offshore company for business are:
- Free movement of cash profits
- Access to the top rating jurisdictions
- Protection of property rights
- Access to jurisdictions with low cost
- The ability to use tax treaties
- Use of bank confidentiality
- Availability of specialists on offshore
- Access to foreign insurance
- Exemption from customs duties
- Favorable exchange of funds
- Increased Confidentiality
- Loyalty of governments of jurisdictions
- Fair trial
- Territorial taxation
- The inviolability of treaties
- Stimulating foreign investment
- Less restrictions
- Proven legal systems
- Increased tax refund
- Sophisticated banking services
- Political stability
- Reduction of taxation
OFFSHORE COMPANIES USUALLY ARE USED FOR:
- Realization of investments
- Institutions of holdings
- Financing projects
- Services and counseling
- Use of intellectual property
- Ship management
- Tax planning
REGISTRATION OF THE OFFSHORE COMPANY – PERSONAL AND CORPORATE TAX PLANNING
The establishment of an offshore structure in a low-tax jurisdiction is usually used to structure international business and tax planning.
Legal entities that are registered in the country of “tax shelter” offer individuals and businesses a lack of (or minimum requirements) tax liabilities that include the registration or purchase of ready-made companies in jurisdictions such as Seychelles, Marshall Islands, Panama, Dubai, etc.
Structures that are registered in these jurisdictions can provide both offshore and onshore companies that can serve for different purposes – like territorial taxation, or in principle without currency regulation.
Legal entities that are registered in many countries with offshore laws can have structures that are favorable for specific international purposes.
Although the world of offshores was represented by media as a black and white world – however, everything is much more complicated. Offshore business includes both tax-exempt harbors and high-tax onshore jurisdictions that use various mechanisms, such as territorial taxation, special taxation prior to payment of dividends, the use of double tax treaties between specific countries – any methods to use all the rules and opportunities to reduce the tax base, protect the assets and interests of the beneficiaries of companies.
THESE USEFUL REGULATIONS IN THE REGISTRATION OF THE OFFSHORE COMPANY ARE USED FOR DIVERSITY TAX PLANNING OF ACTIVITIES, SUCH AS:
- Use of double tax treaties with respect to dividends, interest and royalties.
- Formation of international holding and financial structures.
- Specialized business, for example, leasing.
- Personal and family asset management.
- In order to stimulate incoming investments, almost all countries offer one or other types of tax legislation.
- Registration of an offshore company in international business.
The existing opportunities to improve the overall effectiveness of low-tax regimes offered by high-tax jurisdictions that seek to stimulate international business have been recognized by international consultants for some time.
However, in order to successfully implement such structures, it is necessary to circumvent a wide range of requirements, often related to issues such as provisions against tax evasion, FATCA, BEPS, GAAR, as well as many other requirements, such as transfer pricing rules and other constantly changing rules.
At present, the offshore world presupposes the qualified implementation of special tax favorable structures registered in high-tax tax jurisdictions such as Switzerland, the United Kingdom, Singapore, the Netherlands, etc.
Eternity Law International specialists will provide you with expert advice on the registration of an offshore company, the opening of a bank account in any jurisdiction.
We offer ready-made offshore companies – re-registration of documents for new owners takes 2 days.
If you have any questions or need advice on how to register or purchase a company, please call us or write to the form at the bottom of the page.