UNITED KINGDOM: REGISTRATION LTD IN GREAT BRITAIN – COMPANY REGISTRATION IN GREAT BRITAIN – LTD IN GREAT BRITAIN
|Registration fee||1 000.00 EUR|
|The cost of renewal of the company||900.00 EUR|
|Number of Directors||1|
|Paid in Charter Capital||0.00|
|Requirements for mandatory reporting||Yes|
SET OF DOCUMENTS:
- Certificate of incorporation (Certificate of incorporation)
- Minutes of the meeting of the Subscribers
- Minutes of Meeting of Directors (Minutes of the Directors’ Meeting)
- Share Certificates
- Non-Trading Warranty (Certificate of Commercial Purity)
The cost of services of a nominal director and shareholder is 550 USD
DOCUMENTS FOR USING THE NOMINAL SERVICE FOR REGISTRATION LTD IN THE GREAT BRITAIN:
- Power of attorney
- A rejection letter from the Nominee Director
- Refusal letter from the Secretary
- The Nominee Director’s declaration on the provision of nominee services
- Deed of Indemnity
- The Trust Declaration from the Nominee Shareholder
- Instrument of Transfer Transfer documents for Shares
The use of the UK Limited company (LLC) is most popular for registering a company in the UK.
UK Limited (UK Ltd.) has the following characteristics:
- At least one director must be an individual.
- The minimum amount of the authorized capital is £ 2
- Directors and shareholders are posted in public reports.
- Obtaining a VAT number at will: you will need to have an office in the UK and a bank account in the UK for VAT registration.
Please contact us for more details.
Financial statements must be filed every fiscal year.
Both UK LTD and LLP UK are WIDELY USED AS:
Holding companies that can receive dividends from a foreign subsidiary, and also pay dividends to an offshore beneficiary without the need to pay tax in the UK in any form.
Agency companies that carry out international trade as agents for offshore and other non-British beneficiaries, and receive only commission income. Agency companies in the UK are often used to open an account with a bank in a UK bank for an offshore beneficiary.
Nominee companies that serve as asset protection assets, i.e. holding to protect property or other assets on behalf of a third party.
Companies for royalty payments that can receive royalty-related royalties outside of Britain, without bringing UK income tax
Ready-made companies are available. Ask right now about them.
British company TAXATION
CORPORATE PROFIT TAX: The standard rate of income tax is 20% (profit up to £ 300,000). To reduce the tax base, agency structures are often used.
DIVIDENDS INCLUDED: from 0% to most dividends.
Capital gains tax: capital gains, as a rule, are treated as ordinary profits. The exemption applies if –
– The selling company owns at least 10% of the company’s shares, and they are sold within 12-24 months
– The companies are trading.
Royalties: The standard rate is 20% if not exempted in accordance with the EU directive on interest and royalties or reduced in accordance with the Double Taxation Treaty.
DIVIDENDS: as a general rule, they are not withheld, with some exceptions.
INTEREST: The standard rate is 6% if they are not exempted in accordance with the EU interest and royalty directive or reduced in accordance with the Double Tax Treaty.
DOUBLE-WIDE tax agreements with 125 countries, including Belize, Hong Kong, Cyprus, Malta.
TAX FOR ADDED VALUE (VAT). EU VAT regime. The standard rate for domestic sales is 20%.
Eternity Law International specialists will provide you with qualified advice on acquiring the company in European jurisdiction, opening a bank account in any jurisdiction.
We offer ready-made offshore companies – re-registration of documents for new owners takes 2 days.
If you have any questions or need advice on the registration or purchase of the company, please call us at the numbers on the website or fill out CRM form at the bottom of the page.