FOREX BROKER LICENSE AND REGULATION OF FOREX ACTIVITY – FOREX BROKERS LICENSES AND FOREX REGULATION
The presence of the broker license is the key criterion in the choice of forex broker traders. Licenses show which regulator controls the activities and quality of the company. What kind of information can a trader get?
For example, the license of the American Futures Regulator NFA monitors one market, while the license for Antigua or Mauritius deals with completely different market.
There is a huge number of regulators in the world that issue brokerage licenses for forex activities with significant differences between them. Thus, the trader must understand that the licenses issued by the various regulatory bodies are not equivalent.
That is why various forex licenses are evaluated differently in the forex broker rating.
The most authoritative forex broker licenses are assigned 100 points; Licenses of government agencies regulating the financial market are given 50 points; Non-state self-identified market regulators that do not exert influence on forex brokers are awarded 10 points.
A forex broker license is necessary, but not the only argument in choosing a particular broker and opening a cash account in his company. When choosing a broker, it is necessary to consider the whole complex of criteria for the rating of forex brokers, this is how professional traders act.
Eternity Law International will select your jurisdiction for a license with the financial services regulator you need and will provide a full range of services for obtaining forex licenses in many countries around the world.
Eternity Law International offers the following jurisdictions for obtaining a forex broker license:
- FOREX BROKER LICENSE IN CYPRUS
- FOREX BROKER LICENSE IN BULGARIA
- LICENSE FOREX BROKER IN HONG KONG
- LICENSE FOREX BROKERS IN ESTONIA
- LICENSE FOREX BROKER IN CZECH REPUBLIC
- BROKER FOREX LICENSE IN CAPE VERDE
- LICENSE FOREX BROKERS IN AUSTRALIA
- LICENSE FOREX BROKER FOR VANUATU
The complex of services for obtaining a license forex broker includes:
- We register the company in the jurisdictions of your interest;
- Open a bank account;
- We prepare the business plan of the company for passing the procedures for a forex broker license;
- We prepare all the documentation for AML and Compliance for the procedures under the forex broker license;
- We select personnel of people for AML and Compliance procedures under a forex broker license;
- We open a merchant account of a broker company, we connect the payment systems for working with VISA and Master Card;
- We integrate the company’s website with payment systems, make the necessary policies for the site;
- We connect platform MT4, MT5;
- We receive a forex broker license;
- We deliver all necessary documents for work.
- For beginners forex brokers we offer the following services:
Registration of a company in a jurisdiction that does not require a license for forex activity:
- Vincent and the Grenadines;
- Saint Kitts and Nevis;
In addition, upon request, a legal conclusion of the jurisdiction is provided that the activity is not licensed.
*** While conducting a forex market research, we found that some forex license providers are trying to sell non-existent forex broker licenses in the following jurisdictions: St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Dominica, Saint Kitts and Nevis. Be careful not to fall for fraud – in these jurisdictions there is no regulation of forex activity.
Specialists of Eternity Law International have tremendous experience in obtaining forex licenses, as well as other financial licenses in various jurisdictions.
Please contact us to learn more about licensing options, to receive an individual offer based on your requirements and detailed calculation to obtain a license for your future or existing business.