Cryptoasset registration in UK
Cryptoasset registration in UK. Cryptoasset businesses can now register with FCA in UK and provide their services to clients in Europe
Just like the popular Estonian Crypto licence, the new format will enable fiat to crypto exchange and cryptocurrency being placed in e-wallets
All existing UK cryptoasset businesses must register with the FCA by 10 January 2021. New cryptoasset businesses that intend to carry on a cryptoasset activity must now be registered with the FCA before any activity can be carried out.
Who needs to register?
• Issuers of tokens (including ICOs)
• Exchanges and trading platforms
• Miners and transactions processors
• Wallet providers and custodians
• Payments providers
• Advisers and other Intermediaries
We provide turnkey service in applying, obtaining and safely operating under FCA supervision. With over 25 different licences obtained with FCA we have the expertise on how to get the application done right the first time with no delays in just 6 months
• Preparing the documents for the application
• Writing and implementation of AML procedures
• Assistance in communicating with the regulator after submission
• Further compliance consulting
Timeframe: 6-12 months with a forecast to go down to 3 months.
Get your early bird application now by enquiring at: Alexandra.email@example.com , telegram @alexandraa001
The accounting department of the company must compile quarterly, annual financial reports and provide declarations to the tax service. Contact us for more information.