Ready-made company with a bank account in the Netherlands
What is included:
- Ready-made company in the Netherlands,
- Local bank account
- Legal address
Cost: on request.
The Netherlands occupies one of the most prestigious positions in Europe in the list of countries with favorable conditions for external investment.
2013 was a determining year for the state. The legislative base recorded many innovations that greatly facilitated the process of registering private organizations in the country.
In order to open a new company, it will take only 3-4 weeks. At the same time, firms can conduct their activities in various legal forms.
VARIETIES OF COMPANIES
The Netherlands has an offshore zone, which is only a few criteria similar to the generally accepted concept. They are expressed in a simplified tax system.
On the territory of the state there is no control over foreign exchange transactions carried out by foreign organizations. Therefore, many entrepreneurs believe that opening a company in the Netherlands is a kind of offshore.
But even these enterprises must report to the tax and keep records of their financial movements.
Qualified specialists of our company will provide an extensive consultation on this topic and will help to complete the entire package of registration documents for opening a company.
Organizations of the following forms of ownership may open.
- NV is a joint stock company, which includes a shareholder, a supervisory commission and a management committee. Authorized capital – from 45 thousand euros. The issue of registered shares is permitted.
- CV – affiliate form, the participants of which are limited in the responsibility laid on them.
- BV is a closed company, the organizers of which have limited liability. The company must be headed by at least one director together with the shareholder.
- VOF – organizations that do not have the form of a legal entity.
In addition to the forms listed above, the experts of our organization can offer clients the services and legal support of the following companies in the Netherlands: branches of foreign holdings, stock exchanges, associations.
Resident managers of such companies can be residents of any countries, including legal entities.
The amount of income tax will depend on the actual amount of income. If the capital received exceeds 20 thousand euros, then the rate is 25%, if less than this amount – 20%. Enterprises with VAT have 3 options:
- standard rate – 19%;
- preferential – 6%;
- zero tariff.
For each dividend received, it will be necessary to pay 15% tax to the city budget. In this case, payment may be accounted for as a corporate or personal obligation.
The advantage of opening a company in the Netherlands is the absence of double taxation of profits.