Ready-made company with a bank account in Zimbabwe
What is included:
- Ready-made company in Zimbabwe,
- Local bank account,
- Legal address
Cost: on request.
Building a business in Zimbabwe is of interest to many entrepreneurs, including from the investment side. Zimbabwe is an independent agricultural country with a capital called Harare.
The state is located in the southeastern part of the African continent. There is no access to the sea.
It is famous for its agriculture, tobacco, sugar and furniture industries, as well as metallurgy and the food industry.
The state currency is the dollar, which is especially beneficial and convenient for foreign entrepreneurs.
ADVANTAGES OF OPENING YOUR OWN BUSINESS IN THE ZIMBABWE TERRITORY
For those businessmen who wish to conduct entrepreneurial activity in the territory of this country, state authorities provide numerous advantages:
- smooth economic growth is ensured;
- the country has a stable political environment;
- There are well-established trade relations with countries such as the DPRK, India, Iran;
- there are many prospects for the development of various areas of business;
- focus on obtaining foreign investment;
- labor has a low cost;
- there are export industrial zones where there is no currency control;
- taxation is loyal to businessmen.
If you want to open a company remotely in a given country, you need to pay attention to areas such as mining, namely gold and diamonds, light industry and computer technology.
The reason is that they are the most popular and in demand in the past few years.
FEATURES OF THE TAX SYSTEM
If you want to open your own business in Zimbabwe, you should carefully read the terms of taxation.
- Corporate tax is 25.75%, which already includes a tax aimed at combating AIDS.
- If the main activity of manufacturing enterprises is the export of goods, the tax is from 15 to 20%.
- Enterprises that specialize in the mining sector will have to pay a tax of 15%.
- Enterprises that have been registered in the so-called free zone have the right not to pay tax in principle for five years from the date of opening. After this time, the amount of tax is 15%.
- Capital gains tax is established individually and can range from 10 to 40%.
The accounting department of the company must compile quarterly, annual financial reports and provide declarations to the tax service. Contact us for more information.