Ready-made company with a bank account in Wyoming
What is included:
- Ready-made company in Wyoming,
- Local bank account,
- Legal address
Cost: on request.
Wyoming is a state located in the western United States. Its main attraction is Yellowstone Park. It is also famous all over the world for its canyons, geysers, alpine rivers.
The state’s slogan is “Equal Rights.”
This is the first state in the United States to enact legislation on the operation of limited liability companies (LLC).
Humane legislation is the main advantage that attracts businessmen to do business in this territory.
Why you should start a company in Wyoming:
- the income of the enterprise is not taxed;
- the company may be opened by both a resident and non-resident;
- lack of a public database of the founders and shareholders of the company;
- asset protection and legal security of doing business.
Investors who monitor offshore zones always opt for this state. This is due to the wide variety of forms of organization and entrepreneurial activity.
BUSINESS IN WYOMING
Registration of such business configurations is possible:
- individual enterprise;
- limited liability organization;
- unlimited company;
- trust (trust);
- limited partnership (partnership on faith).
The conduct of the company is controlled by the Secretariat of the state on the basis of a number of legislative acts (Wyoming Statutes). Allowed to conduct any activity that does not violate the law.
Opening or buying a company in Wyoming allows you to conduct your business internationally, expand your borders and enter new markets. When registering a company in this state, there are features:
- the name of the enterprise must be individual, in any language, but written in Latin letters;
- members of the society – from one or more;
- the powers of the manager are determined by the charter of the enterprise;
- all operations with banks are hidden, the number of accounts is unlimited.
Having become acquainted with the features, it is worth paying attention to the necessary stages of company registration:
- indicate the name of the company;
- apply for registration with the State Secretariat;
- pay state fees;
- file a charter.
Registration lasts from 3 to 5 business days, excluding time for preparation and legalization of documents.
Conducting and developing a business in Wyoming requires the submission of an annual report on the outcome of twelve months from the date of registration, and accounting.
Foreign companies in the state are suspended from reporting.
The accounting department of the company must compile quarterly, annual financial reports and provide declarations to the tax service. Contact us for more information.