Ready-made company with a bank account in Uruguay
What is included:
- Ready-made company in Uruguay,
- Local bank account
- Legal address
Cost: on request.
The Republic is the third largest Latin American country in terms of reliability. Therefore, the number of businessmen who want to register or purchase an enterprise here is increasing.
REASONS FOR BENEFITS TO REGISTER IN URUGUAY ENTERPRISES
Many entrepreneurs register their organization in Uruguay. This is due to:
- democratic policies pursued by the authorities;
- moderate tax laws;
- uncontrolled currency;
- the presence of free zones;
- modern conditions for organizing business in offshore;
- secrecy by banks, which is the basis for the functioning of finance.
The authorities of the republic seek to stimulate their investors. For this:
- The law provides for the encouragement of industrial enterprises: any projects that allow increasing capacity or modernizing production in the country are not taxed – these are priority projects;
- the law provides tax breaks on: company profits, import of its capital, inheritance;
- there is a temporary opportunity to reduce rates on products imported into the country for the manufacture of exported goods, not taking into account the period of their production;
- it is possible to return indirect taxes upon admission of the company to special lending in dollars or in state currency.
To protect their benefits, investors from other countries prefer contracts with the authorities, which guarantee the preservation of their invested capital.
READY COMPANY IN URUGUAY. FORM OF IMPLEMENTATION
In the state, you can register an enterprise:
- companies with little responsibility – SRL (Sociedad de Responsabilidad Limitada);
- unknown companies – SA (Sociedad Anonima).
SRL organizations in the republic are more often created by small business organizers.
SA enterprises are private entities.
The main features in the design of SA:
- dividing existing ownership of shares;
- bearer-issued papers are bearer and specially marked;
- the ability to own all 100% of the shares by one shareholder;
- probability of transfer of bearer securities by simple delivery;
- lack of restrictions in the minimum and maximum amounts of capital;
- limited liability of any member of the enterprise with paid assets;
- the presence in the company of delegates from two bodies, such as: a meeting of shareholders and the Board of Directors.
The accounting department of the company must compile quarterly, annual financial reports and provide declarations to the tax service. Contact us for more information.