Ready-made company with a bank account in Mexico
What is included:
- Ready-made company in Mexico,
- Local bank account,
- Legal address
Cost: on request.
Why is the creation of a company in Mexico considered a competent and far-sighted decision that can bring impressive profits? It is all about external investment in the economy.
More than 20,000 regular investors are a guarantee of success. According to the legislation of the country, citizens of other states are offered loyal conditions for registering their company.
You can choose almost any industry. Except those that are prohibited at the state level.
For example, a foreigner will not be able to work in the oil and nuclear fields. There is also a ban on activities related to electricity and postal services.
Only the state has the right to work in all of the above areas. Also, foreign citizens in Mexico will not be allowed to open a transport or media company.
Tourism, trade, hotel and restaurant business are open to foreign entrepreneurs. To register a business, all founders must be in the country.
Attracting co-founders – citizens of Mexico – is not necessary.
30% is the tax rate for all entrepreneurs. And then do not forget about the strict rules of doing business, which are mandatory.
For these and many other reasons, Mexico cannot be called offshore.
All businessmen need:
- maintain strict reporting (it is important to pay close attention to accounting, because a large number of serious checks cannot be avoided);
- annual financial reports must be submitted annually (they must first be certified by the auditor);
- even in the absence of profit, make payments to the treasury (1.8% of the total value of assets);
- transfer a third of profits to the treasury of Mexico (for corporations, this rate has been reduced to 10%).
The procedure for registering an enterprise in Mexico will take four to five weeks. After the businessman receives all the documents “on hand”, you can begin work.
It is important to remember that the activities of all companies are under constant supervision by regional and federal authorized bodies.
The accounting department of the company must compile quarterly, annual financial reports and provide declarations to the tax service. Contact us for more information.