Ready-made company with a bank account in Liberia
What is included:
- Ready-made company in Liberia,
- Local bank account,
- Legal address
Cost: on request.
Before you start registration, it is worthwhile to familiarize yourself with some of the nuances in detail:
- not only citizens of Liberia, but also foreign entrepreneurs can create a company (you can conduct business from within or outside the country);
- important point: regardless of the type of company, it must be registered with the Ministry
- when filling out an application, it is important to indicate all registration data: the names of the founders, registered capital, form of entrepreneurial activity;
- it is worth deciding on the goals of creating a business (no “specifics” are needed, the main thing is that the goals do not contradict the laws of Liberia);
- foreigners are prohibited from registering a company in the banking, gaming or trust areas;
Company in Liberia: what to look for:
- the number of shareholders should not be less than the number of directors (if we talk about the corporation, here there must be at least three directors and shareholders);
- Treasurer, secretary and president – mandatory positions in a Liberian company (it is allowed that all official duties be performed by one person);
- a shareholder may be part-time director and vice versa;
- limited liability companies cannot have more than one employee;
- partnership business relations provide for the joint work of at least two participants, among which there is always a general partner with unlimited liability;
It is worth considering that the owners of offshore enterprises in the country do not need to pay taxes.
The rule is true if profits from the company’s business were made outside of Liberia. Also, foreign entrepreneurs cannot buy property in the country or conduct prohibited activities.
The accounting department of the company must compile quarterly, annual financial reports and provide declarations to the tax service. Contact us for more information.