Ready-made company with a bank account in Iran
What is included:
- Ready-made company in Iran,
- Local bank account
- Legal address
Cost: on request.
The government has created in Iran many free economic zones and special regions that are designed to promote external investment.
Foreign entrepreneurs who will register and conduct their activities in these territories are offered more favorable tax rates depending on the volume of income (from 15 to 57%).
The new company is also exempted from fiscal duty for 15 years of business or may receive fixed VAT benefits.
The procedure for obtaining benefits will depend on the registration area selected. The only difference in the design of a company on the territory of the SEZ of Iran, unlike other regions of the country, is the ban on completely foreign investment.
After registration of the organization, it automatically becomes the subject of established national legal relations.
WHAT ENTERPRISES CAN BE REGISTERED
Open-type firms located in Iran are almost identical to a limited liability company, a full partnership and a joint-stock company of Russia.
Investors receive the greatest number of advantages when creating a private joint-stock company: a quick and transparent registration procedure, a loyal system of activity control, etc.
The creators of the company can be individuals and legal entities. In the first case, they must provide the registrar with identification documents. In the second:
- TIN, certificate of registration;
- statutory documents and minutes of the meeting participants on the decision to open a company in Iran;
- orders for the manager and his official representatives, as well as their passport;
- bank statement confirming the financial stability of the parent company.
The entire package of documents must be certified at the Iranian embassy. Then the translation is carried out and certified by the Ministry of Justice. A power of attorney is issued to the representative, by which he can proceed with the registration of the company.
COMPANY OPENING STAGES
At the first stage, it is necessary to open a bank account in an Iranian bank. After that, the founder must transfer to it at least 35% of the total amount of the authorized capital. The size of the authorized capital starts from 1 million rials.
The payment confirming the transfer of funds is certified by the bank.
For registration data to be entered into the registry, the following information must be provided:
- constituent package of documents encoded with special barcodes;
- make a tax charge for the registration of the company;
- when the application is considered, registration information is published in the official bulletin and print media of Iran;
- buy magazines and registers for bookkeeping on which state stamps are placed;
- transfer data on employees to the social insurance fund and the labor department.
The accounting department of the company must compile quarterly, annual financial reports and provide declarations to the tax service. Contact us for more information.