The best electronic wallet
The best electronic wallet is quite a debatable issue in 2020. There are plenty of various options available on Internet sites, but there are not so many services worthy of attention in terms of total conditions.
The issue of election can be solved as follows:
- Finding an e-wallet by trial, but it is fraught with significant financial and time costs, which will negatively affect the business.
- By discussing preferences and requirements in forums specialized in the subject. Keep in mind that the qualifications of most members of the forum who consider themselves experts are very unsatisfactory.
Also, note that many do not really understand the core of electronic wallets and falsely think that they are a continuation of bank accounts, which is not true.
And given the presence of three types of e-wallets, each of which has its own conditions, the issue of choice goes into the category of difficult ones.
ADVANTAGES OF E-WALLETS
The advantages of e-wallet include:
- simplified procedure for making payments;
- lack of regulatory oversight;
- the opportunity to work from every country in the world;
- very high speed of functioning;
- the ability to quickly create a wallet (in a regular bank it takes several hours or days to open an account);
- multicurrency opportunities;
- low commission for transactions.
Who needs an electronic wallet:
- owners of the cryptocurrency business (in this version, e-wallet is shown as the only solution);
- Internet business owners
- Consumers making online purchases
- bloggers and public participants whose activities are related to online advertising;
- online casino players.
TYPES OF ELECTRONIC WALLETS
There are many types of e-wallet. We will consider the basic options offered by electronic media services.
This type of electronic wallet allows you to perform operations without the obligatory identification of the user: an anonymous e-wallet cannot be attributed to a specific person, because when creating it, private data is not used.
Please note that this type of e-wallet may be illegal in Russia.
This does not preclude the possibility of its use, but it will be illegal, and if the information reaches the regulator, then problems will arise.
We recommend such systems: EPayments, AdvCash, Payeer and Perfect Money.
BINDING CARD WALLETS
This kind of attractive option for a solid business. Together with the wallet you get a plastic card.
The advantages of this option are as follows:
- fraud risk is minimized (the account is controlled by the Central Bank);
- all transactions inside the account are free;
- legality and legality;
- it is possible to make purchases through the world wide web without additional commission;
- It is possible to open additional virtual cards that support the currencies of different countries.
Recommended: Payeer, EPayments or AdvCash.
This type implies a complete lack of commission for transfers within the service. When sending funds to another service, you will have to pay the commission at the following rates:
- EPayments: Qiwi, YandexMoney or WebMoney – 2%, familiar bank card – 2.95%;
- Payeer: for EPayments service – 0%, for a bank card, Yandex money, Qiwi or WebMoney – 2%;
- AdvCash: on Mir and Mastercard cards, Yandex money and Qiwi – 2.95%;
- Perfect Money: to the bank card – from 0.5%, Bitcoin – 0%, transfer in the middle of the service – 1.99%.
E-WALLET WORK CONDITIONS
Determining the right option is difficult: some e-wallets are well combined with bank cards and are focused on just that, the second ones are suitable only for operations with cryptocurrency, and the third ones provide anonymity.
Based on this situation, we do not analyze clear ranking in the ranking, but talk about the conditions and obligations of the best e-wallets.
We offer an analysis of the conditions provided by the services, and you may have to open an e-wallet not on one, but on several systems at once, since you will have your own, special requirements.
The accounting department of the company must compile quarterly, annual financial reports and provide declarations to the tax service. Contact us for more information.